Kidz Mpowered is proud to announce that we are now in collaboration with Wilder Penfield, Jules Verne, Souvenir & McCaig Elementary School, Royal West Academy (Grade 7) and St. Jude Elementary schools in bringing Empowerment to their students!
EMPOWEReEMPOWER YOUR CHILD – EMPOWER YOUR FAMILY
EMPOWER YOUR CHILD ~ EMPOWER YOUR FAMILY !
Does your child or teen struggle with low self-esteem ? fears? anxiety ?bullying? anger ? stress ? shyness ? assertiveness? social skills ? self-expression? or adjusting to life transitions?
At Kidz Mpowered, we help empower children, teens, and their families to overcome personal challenges and reach their potential, while going on a journey of self discovery, with our workshops / programs, holistic empowerment coaching & empowerment products.
Using creative & fun methods your child/teen will obtain powerful, life-transforming tools and learn how to be empowered and create positive changes in their life such as:
- Raise their self-esteem & confidence
- Deal with fears and let go of anger
- Deal with anxiety and stress
- Improve relationships with peers and adults
- Deal with shyness and inability to make friends
- Express their feelings
- Improve communication skills
- Build assertiveness
- Develop awareness of the power of their thoughts
- Increase emotional awareness & sensitization
- Reduce emotional reactivity & impulsivity
- Be more mindful & increase concentration
- Improve school performance
- Foster positive coping skills in dealing with life challenges
- Develop awareness of their intuition
- Developing the ability to make proper choices and decisions
- Problem solve
- Be positive leaders in their school and community involvements
- Set and reach for goals
What ‘s coming up for Winter 2019
What Some Of Our Clients Have To Say
Christine L’Heureux, Publisher, co-author and creator of the Caillou character Chouette Publishing
Lisa Paparo, Scholastic Corporation, New York City
Alessandra Di Meo, Grade 5 and 6 Elementary School Teacher – English Montreal School Board
The Discovering Me Empowerment Program is absolutely terrific! I feel these are important life skills all children should have. I have seen such a positive difference in my daughter who participated in the program. What a great opportunity it would be to incorporate this program into all schools. As a teacher, I can see such great benefit if all students would be able to receive this gift and how it would build character and confidence in students. Thank you Hana for inspiring children to be empowered and for magically touching childrens’ lives. You are truly a guardian angel for all children!